As a guest on the radio show, Ask the Experts, we talked about the importance of unlocking your future through elder law and estate planning, including long-term care, powers of attorney, wills and trusts, and through special needs planning, guardianship and probate, helping settle estates smoothly and economically.
Listen to the radio episode on unlocking your future through estate planning and elder law here:
Or, click this link: Estate Planning and Elder Law: Unlock Your Future
Elder law and estate planning topics covered in our discussion:
- What is estate planning?
- What is a revocable living trust?
- Why might someone want a revocable living trust?
- Do you need a Will?
- Can you do your Will yourself?
- What about using a Will you download?
- If a lawyer drafts your Will, what else do you need?
- Some documents are available for FREE on my website. Download them below:
- What is another type of Power of Attorney?
- What other estate planning documents should be considered?
- What would cause someone to need a guardian?
- What about nursing homes?
Throughout life, you can stay in charge – if you let people know what you want in advance. At The Garrett Law Firm, we help you do that. We focus your estate planning on you.
Unlock your future.
Elder law attorney, Terry Garrett, is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and is an Approved Guardianship Attorney. She assists people in elder law, estate and special needs planning, guardianship and settling estates. She graduated with honors from Cornell University. She was on the Dean’s List at Wharton Business School. She earned her J.D. at Columbia Law School, receiving the Parker Award and a Mellon Fellowship.