Call Us Today!

Call Us Today!

How do you replace lost documents when the loss or damage was due to a disaster such as the devastating winter snow storm?

Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid has created a helpful list of documents and links to agencies that can help.

Included on the list are:

  • Birth/death certificates
  • Marriage license/divorce decree
  • Vehicle title
  • Texas Driver’s License/ID Card
  • Passport
  • Green Card/Legal Permanent Resident
  • Social Security Card
  • Medicaid/Texas Bank Card
  • Medicare Replacement Card
  • and more.

The document is available for free from the Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid site by clicking this link. Replacing Lost Documents.

Additional disaster resources:

Winter Weather Disaster Resources for Older Adults

For help with renters rights, home repair scams, homeowner’s insurance and more, visit Disaster Resources.


Elder law attorney, Terry Garrett, is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and is an Approved Guardianship Attorney. She assists people in elder law, estate and special needs planning, guardianship and settling estates. She graduated with honors from Cornell University. She was on the Dean’s List at Wharton Business School. She earned her J.D. at Columbia Law School, receiving the Parker Award and a Mellon Fellowship.


Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive this eBook for free and to be notified of helpful articles, valuable resources, and speaking engagements.

Almost finished! Check your email to confirm your subscription.

Pin It on Pinterest