Meet the Staff
Holly Attick, Paralegal
After practicing law in Colorado for several years, Holly returned home to Texas. She has worked as an estate planning and probate paralegal here for seven years. She received her J.D. from the University of Denver Law School and her B.A. from the University of Texas.
When she is not working, Holly enjoys time with her husband and two children, as well as cooking, hiking, and training American Quarter Horses.
- How owning your home can help you enjoy your retirement years
- Protect your home from fraud
- Stay healthy at home
- Guard against isolation and loneliness
- Choose and pay for medical care in advance
- Stretch and protect your money
- Protect your family
- Settle your affairs – with or without a will
Join my email list and receive this eBook for Free.